Wednesday, November 8, 2017

052 Replies to Comments of Shri GodRealized


Here, I reply to the comments of Shri GodRealized, made on 19.2.2010 (I am sad that I saw it after seven years. I apologise), at my post NO. 0047 Click here to go to Post NO. 047.. My only request to Shri God-Realized is to study Bhagavad Gita with an independent neutral mind, freeing himself from the etchings on his mind made by family members , friends, relatives, teachers, even books, web pages. All over the world, Religious Scriptures claim that their Contents were God dictated, and not Priest-pastor-mulla inserted. When scriptures are creations of human brains, may be out of ecstasies, it may not be reasonable to believe that they are beyond capture of normal human beings, at least to the extent priest-insertions can be identified, with some diligence. Example: Four Caste System in India (=Sanskrit: caTur varNyam mayA srishTyA).
What Shri godrealized said..on February 19, 2010 at 3:07 AM.

ybrao-a-donkey's explanation which are not intended to be imposed on others.
Numerous explanations... cut-and-paste of textual notes by thousands... unlimited forums and blogs... yet teachings of Bhagavad Gita seemed afar. Why? Why teachings of Bhagavad Gita are beyond capture of normal human beings... commoners... even learned scholars! The answer to this riddle is hidden in Bhagavad Gita itself!

Gita consisting of about 715 verses, taking about 2100 minutes or about 35 hours to recite @ 3 minutes per verse, seems to be a later day insertion by Priests. When huge Armies are assembled on both sides (=Sanskrit: samavEta yuyutsavaha), it is impracticable to expect that they will wait for 35 hours while Krishna preached Arjuna. There were no mikes in those days. Hence, it will be inconceivable to expect that all the armies heard the Krishna's precepts with rapt attention.
The sacred contents of Bhagavad Gita can never be understood literally... one needs reading in between the lines! However best one tries... still, the underlying meaning remains a distant dream! It is only by traveling path of absolute truthfulness human beings finally unveiled pearls of wisdom hidden in sacred Bhagavad Gita of Hinduism.

There is nothing to read in between the lines. The problem with most religious preachings of all religions is children are indoctrinated by their family members, friends, relatives, teachers, others in society, to believe things as guided by them, and never not to think independently.
By establishing absolute control over five senses human beings finally understood gist of life! In present times... the Kali Yuga... metal age... dark age one finds it really difficult to follow path of absolute truthfulness... it is rightly said one may not earn even bread-and-butter for the day by walking path of absolute truthfulness... always and ever!

While absolute truthfulness, can nowhere be found, are you sure GodRealized sir, that in the Gone-by Ages of Kritayuga, Treta yuga, dvApara yuga, people were really truthful? Lord Creator (Brahma) himself is believed to have lied to Lord Shiva, that he found Shiva's Apex, and brought some witnesses to substantiate his claim, such as a cow, a moghra flower. For that lie, Lord Shiva was said to have deprived Lord Creator of, getting worshipped in Temples. Now, Brahma does not have temples, with the exception of one or two in the entire India.
What is the remedy? The remedy truly lay in our goal of life! If our goal of life is fixed... if we truly desire reaching God Almighty in present life time... if we have the patience persistence and perseverance... the willpower exhibited by Swami Vivekananda... we definitely can reach ultimate goal of life... stage of enlightenment in present life time (understand Bhagavad Gita in Toto)!

Excuse me sir, I am compelled to write this, though this may hurt you:


For knowing the Will Power of Swami Vivekananda, you have to study his Epistles (Letters addressed to his friends and others), which can be seen in his Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda. Pl. see this link: Click here to go to http://www.ramakrishnavivekananda.info/vivekananda/volume_9/letters_fifth_series/203_christine.htm. I shall quote from this letter of Swami Vivekananda to Ms. Christian Greenstidal, a German-American disciple:
How I wish you were here to taste our shads — one of the most delicate fish in the world. It is raining outside — pouring. But the moment this downpour ceases, I rain through every pore — it is so hot yet. My whole body is covered by big patches of prickly heat. Thank goodness there are no ladies about! If I had to cover myself in this state of things, I surely would go crazy.

I have also my theme, but I am not despondent. I am sure very soon to pan it out into a beautiful ecstasy [excision]. I am half crazy by nature; then my overtaxed nerves make me outrageous now and then. As a result I don't find anybody who would patiently bear with me! I am trying my best to make myself gentle as a lamb. I hope I shall succeed in some birth. You are so gentle. Sometimes I did frighten you very much, did I not, Christina? I wish I were as gentle as you are. Mother knows which is best."

I would not take any supper tonight, as I ate rather heartily of the aforesaid shad! ..."


In spite of so many years of Great Vedantic Preaching, what did Swami Vivekananda end up with? Sacrificing goats in Durga Worship? Blasting Fireworks during the Worship? Filling the belly all the time with shad fish and Turtles? When Doctors advise him to restrain from Non-veg., craving for Green Turtles?

This ybrao-a-donkey,

i.e. I am not going to claim that I am perfect and that Swami Vivekananda was imperfect. I have my own shortcomings. He had his own. Yet, I am tempted to say: Reaching God Almighty seems to be an intangible goal, because the very existence of God Almighty in its ordinarily understood meaning, is yet to be proved.

No comments:

Contents

Should Bhagavad Gita be banned?

Search This Blog/all ybrao donkey's blogs/web